KRYON IN DOBOGÓKŐ FOR THE FIRST TIME!
An extraordinary holiday coupled with channellings with Lee Carroll, Monica Murányi and the angel-voiced Anders Holte to the sacral centre of Hungary!
We are cordially inviting you to be part of an unprecedented Kryon-event and come with us on a holiday to Dobogókő involving a boat ride, Kryon-channelling and a book launch!
Lee Carroll has already channelled particularly uplifting and profound spiritual messages at a number of sacral points of the world from the Mount Shasta through Peru or Israel to the Hawaiian Islands, just to mention a few.
At last, in 2018 we will have the possibility to hear the latest information at one of Hungary’s places with the strongest energy – Dobogókő! This year’s channelling will focus on the evolution of the new man and the transformation of the planet Earth.
Come, if you would like to enjoy the wonderful scenery of the river Danube, the high vibration of the forests of Pilis and the healing powers of the sacral centre of Hungary while Lee Carroll shares with us Kryon’s messages about the current changes.
Outline of the programme:
- One day adventure to Dobogókő with a boat ride on the river Danube with Lee Carroll, Monika Murányi and Anders Holte
- Three Kryon-channellings during the day: on the river Danube, in Dobogókő and on the way back on the river Danube
- On the occasion of the publication of the 14th Kryon-book (The New Human, The Evolution of Humanity) book launch – the latest Kryon-book will be available for the first time here in Hungarian!
- Monica Murányi presents her books and cards published in Hungarian language.
- Opportunity to buy books and cards on the boat at the stand of the Unio Mystica, and also a possibility to have your own copy signed by the authors
- The angelic tunes of the Danish singer and composer Anders Holte will make the channellings even more uplifting, thus promoting the personal rise of the consciousness and healing
- Presentation in English language with Hungarian translation, - both accessible on mini transceivers
- The price of the ticket includes unlimited consumption of fruit and water
- There is a buffet on the boat, where individual consumption is possible
Information about the trip:
The boat leaves for Szentendre from Batthyány square, from where we continue our trip to Dobogókő by bus. Following the programme in Dobogókő we return to Szentendre and from there we sail back to Batthyány square in Budapest.
Attention! The beginning of the programme may change depending on the water level of the river Danube! In case the water level is low, the boat leaves Batthiány square an hour earlier and calls at Vác. From there we will go by bus to Dobogókő, and following the programme in Dobogókő we will set off for Vác and from there we will sail back to Batthyány square in Budapest.
One week before the trip, please, check here on the website or on our Facebook-page the exact time of the departure!
Date: 28 April 2018 Saturday or 29 April 2018 Sunday 10:00-18:00
If you wish, there is a possibility to participate on both days, however, in that case, you have to buy a ticket for each day separately!
Ticket price: 70.00EUR/day
The price of the ticket includes the one-day programme with the channellings, the boat- and bus trips, and also the unlimited consumption of water and fruit on the boat.
28 APRIL 2018
29 APRIL 2018
Batthany Tér 2 Mahart Duna Event Boatstation Lower Wharf
Olimpia Park Országház Boatstation Lower Wharf
From the exit of the Batthany tér Metro Line #2 walk towards the Danube and take the right side stairs. Cross the road and turn right and the Duna Event Boat Station will be about 80 meters from there.
Between the Margit Bridge and the Parlament the stairs to the lower bank level is front of the Olimpic 5 circle symbol.